Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Indian Digitizer’s Website, registered business name: M/S. DZAINE, located at https://www.indiandigitizer.com/. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Indian Digitizer if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
LicenseUnless otherwise stated, the respective creators/licensors own the intellectual property rights for logos shown on Indian Digitizer. All intellectual property rights are reserved by their rightful owners. Indian Digitizer owns the rights for the content it creates. For example, the Embroidery files available for purchase on the website. The intellectual rights for said logo are owned by its rightful licensor(s), however Indian Digitizer retains the rights for the processed files provided for use with Embroidery Machines. You may access from Indian Digitizer only those files for which Indian Digitizer owns the rights, and only for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You may not:
- Republish material displayed on, or from Indian Digitizer.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material displayed on, or from Indian Digitizer.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material displayed on, or from Indian Digitizer.
- Redistribute content displayed on, or from Indian Digitizer.
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Hyperlinking to our ContentThe following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.